My short story of computer games

Everybody are according to the computers are a good work tool, support tool, learning tool, etc. But like everything this can’t be perfect. Although play games is okay, in excess (in my opinion) this isn’t correct. When I was about 7 years old my parents bought our first computer and I played different things but I remember that one of my favorite games was “pinball” and “buscaminas” but I didn’t know how play the last game. However now I don’t play video games but I remember when my cousin visit us we always played a lot of computer games. Sometimes we were looking for games in the internet and that was so fun! I consider video games something productive when you play whit somebody like my cousin and I because you laugh a lot! So in that case I think that the computer games could be used productively. Now I don’t play computer games because I don’t have time like I had it… but, sometimes I play game of solitaire… yes, that sounds sad. I think that the people who send a lot of time playing computer games must stop because that affects the interpersonal relations and we have a lot of options to spend our time having fun with friends or family. Principally I have fun with my computer watching videos on YouTube and making blogs of English class… See you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My career

An unforgettable trip

Who am I?