An Expert In My Field, Well... Almost
Is so difficult choose a person in my field
that I admire because I started to study sociology recently this year. But the
last semester for example I had a subject called social psychology. These
classes were very interesting and in that subject I achieved my best mark of
that semester. One of the authors that we studied in that class was Sigmund
Freud. He was a psychoanalyst and he was born in 1856 in Czech Republic. He
studied at University of Vienna and finally he dies in 1939. Some main works
written by Freud are the Studies on Hysteria
(1895), The Interpretation of Dreams (1900) and The psychopathology of Everyday Life (1901). I like Freud because
him theory is easy to learn it and also he studied how the multitude influences
to the individual. That topic was so interesting! Although Freud was a
psychoanalyst him theory and him works contributed to sociology in the
multitude analysis. Freud is considering the “father” of psychoanalysis. So I
invite you to read some of the works of Sigmund Freud. Maybe you like it!

Comments
Post a Comment