Animal Friends
I consider myself like an animal lover
especially the last time. But let me start for the beginning. I have my first
pet when I was in kinder garden. It was a turtle called Sole and I loved her! Actually
I still love her. Now, after a long time like 14 years! I have a dog “Tadashi”
who arrives to the family this year! Specifically 3 months ago. It is so
playful with a lot of energy. Tadashi filled our lives with happiness. Fortunately
I never been bitten by an animal and I hope that never happen.
I think that keep wild animals in a zoo isn’t
correct because they deserve live in their natural habitat. I think that a zoo
is for the animals like a prison for the people. Also I disagree with the
purchase of fur coats. Again I do the comparison with the humans. It’s like
pull up the skin of some person. That is horrible!
If I could be an animal I would like a dolphin
to live in the sea. Maybe it is because I’m Pisces…
that's so cute! nice post!
ReplyDelete