My Favourite Piece Of Tchnology
I really love the technology it is a fact. But
one of my favourite devices is my phone. When I was in the school around 6th
grade my parents bought me my first phone to communicate with them. That phone
was a “clam” and my friends liked it a lot. We listened to music and played games. I remember that in that time most of people had “clams”. It was a boom!
At present I use my phone for almost
everything! But more to surf in my social networks and talk with my friends and
my family in WhatsApp. I spend a lot of time in my phone. Yes, I know that
isn’t good but I can’t control that. I especially like my phone because I can
do practically everything like take pictures, listen to music, talk with
friends, find information, send e-mails and a lot of another things. Actually I
can’t imagine my life without my phone. In that device I have a lot of pictures
with my friends, documents of university, my month planning… I have everything!
The phones are so useful to different things. I hope that my phone will never go away! jaja.

Comments
Post a Comment